[Kassidi] Hey. What the f—? Hey, baby. You cut up all my uniforms? Well, I weighed out
the pros and cons, and I made a decision
for our family. I think that it’s
better for everyone that you don’t
go back to school. We have a wedding to plan.
[blows] Kassidi. Don’t say my name like that. – Kassidi–
– Do not say my name like that,
I mean it, Carl. Kassidi, this is not a joke! I am going back
to military school. I hate you! Hey! – [Kassidi crying]
– Wait! [Kassidi, muffled]
You can’t leave me! I’ll die! Hey, what the f—!
You’re not gonna die! We’re gonna see each other
like once a week! – [Kassidi] I can’t!
– Open up the door! – [Kassidi] I need you!
– What the f—? You kidding me? [Kassidi] This engagement
is bullshit! What?
What the f—? I paid like 100 bucks for that! – [Kassidi] F— you!
– Come on! [Kassidi] F— you!
F— you! Oh, my God!
What do you want me to do? Marry me before you leave,
dumbass. You love me, right? Then what’s
the point in waiting? [sighs]
Okay, fine. – Today?
– Yeah, sure. [exhales] But–do you have a fake ID? – Yeah.
– [exhales] [kisses]