Military Gear & Army Surplus Gear Blog

Bulls Flying Doctor Service New Zealand

Bulls Flying Doctor Service New Zealand



the balls flying doctor service a world unique aviation Medical Center from pilots they welcome to the Flying Doctor Service headquarters now this is a uniquely built purpose-built aviation medical seat we have over here the examination room examine pilots to certify them 50 flies and all administration system and we also have the Henrich to keep the end of them we have a full audio-visual system here and recruit students on aviation medicine and running a few conferences on top of there the police will run search and rescue centers but what's important and what's unique about the Bulls flying doctor service is this here come with me I'll show you is that 70% of the pilots keep in medical by League going to them that's what you need 30% I do their medicals here in our aviation medical center the other 70% I go to them there are 16 little airports from one kind of New Zealand to the other I have a little surgery at each one so let me explain so I cover from Desmond down to the bottom of South Island here's Palmerston North the first week of each month I go down the west coast an orphan sound stopping it all the little airports hokitika fox glassier jackson's bay milford sound then up round Mount Cook and come back home the second week of each month I go from Palmerston North – gets burned Hastings master that invent on the third week the north end of the sound so what I do here is about 25 hours flying a month I go to 16 little surgeries each month on a schedule pilots know I'm coming because I know their expiry dates but for me it's living the dream it's mountain flying it's flying by yourself through the wonderful Seven Hills it's practicing aviation medicine meeting the real all the pilots is so convenient the doctor turns up basically during our schools so for me just living the dream and it's quality service because thank you very much


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *